Custom Pak Solutions doubles down as your All-in-One System Integrator of Packaging Solutions
SOUTH HACKENSACK, N.J. – Sept. 17, 2019 – PRLog — Today, Custom Pak Solutions (CUSTOM PAK) announced three exciting partnerships on display at the annual Pack Expo tradeshow in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 23 – 25, 2019. The focus for CUSTOM PAK is packaging and processing innovation while serving a wide range of industries including food / beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and consumer goods. CUSTOM PAK’s booth is located in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth C-2736.
CUSTOM PAK is a full-service system integrator and packaging equipment manufacturer. We fabricate, program, deliver and install turn-key industrial automation solutions to customers large and small. Our extensive experience in control systems – as well as material handling – is a key to our success. CUSTOM PAK’s mission is to help businesses take advantage of modern technology while receiving the same dependability, reliability and quality of service that is often available to much larger organizations.
“We have selected our packaging equipment partnerships very carefully to ensure the best possible solutions for our customers,” said Enzo Lofaro, President at Custom Pak Solutions. “It’s our job at CUSTOM PAK to design, implement, and train the manufacturer on how to optimize their investment in packaging equipment. We take care of every customer as a majority of our new business comes via referral.”
Visitors attending the CUSTOM PAK booth at Pack Expo can experience various demonstrations. Better yet, two lucky winners will receive a Samsung Galaxy 9.6″ tablet as a Thank You. Simply attend a 3-minute demonstration of our Pallet Wrapping, Labeling, or Dosing & Filling solutions, and drop your entry into the raffle.
Leo Robotic Pallet Wrapper featuring ITALDIBIPACK technology – Leo is a compact pallet-wrapping system that saves manufacturers time and money related to labor.
- Electric Maneuvering System – reduces the working area compared to other robots… “the smallest footprint of any pallet-wrapping robot for the user with limited space, 29 inches from the pallet in any direction.”
- Fixed Mast – maximum pallet-wrapping height: 2000 mm
- Microprocessor Logic Board – 6 different pre-programmable memorized settings
- Maintenance Free & Sealed Batteries – charges at either 110 or 220 Volt
Saturno 2T Labeling System featuring ePACKAGING technology – Saturno is a versatile labeling system that efficiently labels and codes a wide range of food and consumer goods products. All systems are fabricated using stainless steel, yet are competitively priced.
- Features 1 or 2 labeling heads with maximum label width range of 100-140-190-230-260mm
- Ideal for application on cylindrical products, ovals and flat containers
- Electronically controlled by PLC with TOUCH SCREEN display
Sevenfluss Dosing & Filling – Sevenfluss machines are designed and built with CNC machineries to guarantee the customer the best quality and reliability of long-lasting functioning over time. Our end-to-end systems typically include one or more of these components.
- Volumetric dosing modules allow precise and quick dosing of liquid, dense and doughy product
- Filling units can have one, two or four dosing nozzles basing on the production required
- Specialized in the manufacturing of capping lines and monoblocks for food, chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
What makes CUSTOM PAK the right choice
We understand that many businesses face the budgeting challenges of maintaining quality technology services. CUSTOM PAK is dedicated in providing the value of service that is expected. With 20 years of knowledge and experience, our personnel can deliver packaging solutions tailored to your business.
See CUSTOM PAK technology in action
The portfolio of CUSTOM PAK technology solutions can be seen online to get an idea of what’s possible when we work together.