Vertipack is an automatic vertical can filling machine particularly suitable for working in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical field. The Vertipack machine is of great flexibility since it allows the packaging of products of little and medium dimensions, of regular or irregular shape, multiple packaging and prepackaged or loose product.
Vertipack has the following features:
- "Inline" development for a better positioning of the productive line; it is a machine with mechanical movements in intermittent cycle and it works with pre-glued cases picked up from the warehouse;
- the warehouse is innovative and it is able to increase the autonomy, as the one used by the horizontal cartoners;
- the pickup system rotate and put them in volume, before inserting them in the transport;
- the case transport is realized with toothed belts in order to assure the maximum care in the handling and quietness of the machine;
- the tucked-in closure system is innovative in order to allow with the most "difficult" cases;
- the format change is fast and functional and it is controlled by digital indicators;
- the machine can be equipped with loading systems like pick and place, counters, measures;
- Our pluriennal experience allows us to realize automatic feedings dedicated in detail to the product to treat.
OPERATING PRINCIPLE:The case is picked up from the warehouse and put in volume, after which it is inserted between the tooth of the conveyor chains. During the transfer, the case is closed in the lower part. The sheet (optional), picked up from the relevant warehouse through suction cups and inserted in the case through introduction device. The product is inserted manually or through an automatic loading unit. A tracer reveals the presence of the product. The case is closed in the upper part and it is moved outside the machine.
- Cases encoders
- Schedules automatic warehouse
- Ribbed automatic warehouse
- Automatic unloading by-pass at the exit
- Wheel assembling
- Production counting
- View Full-Size Image