ESPERT 7555 EV models were conceived to be used where more automation is required. In fact the only thing the operator has to do is to insert the product into the film and to move it onto the sealing area, as the rest of the working cycle (sealing, product removal and transfer inside the shrink tunnel) happens automatically. Ideal for medium-high output productions that need to wrap single and multiple products. Easily change size according to product dimensions and shape.
ESPERT 7555 EV is an alternative choice to “one-step®” systems in order to increase production:
1. Innovative design
2. High quality standards
3. High productions outputs
4. Fully automatic working cycle
5. Pneumatical working: a pneumatic cylinder closes the sealing-bars, this way the conveyor belt starts operating and transfers the product into the shrink tunnel for being shrinked.
6. Opening and closing of the sealing-bars (with a pedal or automatically), sealing-time and conveyor belt moving time controlled by a timer
7. Two independent conveyor belts in the sealing area and in the shrinking
8. The height of the sealing area is adjustable according to the product size
9. An efficient safety system guarantees the operator’s hands security, according to the CE regulations
10. The shrink tunnel, integrated in the machine structure, is equipped with a rolling-rods conveyor belt with adjustable speed by means of a direct current variator on the control panel. The tunnel itself has shutters for air regulation in order to obtain the best shrinking even in difficult conditions.
11. Available options: Boomerang roller conveyor, scrap-rewinder
The machine works with PVC (BLUE FILM), polyolefin hot thermo-sealing and shrinkable films (GREEN FILM –GOLDEN FILM)
Machine made according to CE rules.