FULLY AUTOMATIC PALLET WRAPPING MACHINE
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND FEATURES
Pallet wrapping machine with a fully automatic wrapping process, from the film clamping up to the film cutting at the end of the cycle, with activation through a remote control that prevent the operator from descending from the fork-lift.
- Fully automatic working process activated through a remote control; automatic film clamping at the beginning and automatic film cutting/welding at the end of the cycle.
- Cross wrapping cycle (during the film carriage ascent and descent) with adjustable setting for the bottom and top reinforcing wraps.
- Low profile turntable (75 mm from the floor level, with chain transmission), 1650 mm diameter, suitable for pallets with a dimension up to 1000 mm x 1200 mm.
- Turntable (chain transmission) rotating speed up to 12 rpm, controlled by inverter, with soft start and progressive indexed arrival at the end of the cycle in the same starting position.
- Maximal loading weight up to 2000 kg.
- Automatic pallet height detection through photo-eye (black, white or reflecting loads require specific photo-eyes that can be mounted on request).
- Film carriage (chain transmission with adjustable speed, controlled by inverter) equipped with a 200% fixed power pre-stretch system (1 mt= 3 m) with an easy film loading and tension control.
- Stretch-film roll with external diameter up to 250 mm, on a 3" (76 m) internal core, and width/height of 500 mm (thickness up to 35 my).
- Working functions controlled through by microprocessor.