The ECOFARD AOL is a fully automatic sleeve-wrapper with lateral feeding for “multi package” (several products wrapped up together on several lines) without an operator.
ECOFARD AOL is a practical high-speed sleeve-wrapping machine able to package a wide range of products – including bottles, vases, jars, pots, cans, phials, and cases – to shelter boxes integrating and/or replacing the use of carton boxes at end-of-line with great management advantages. The machine is compact and consists in a sealer and a tunnel; it works in a very simple way: a motorized in-feed belt conveyor, situated at 90 ° from the sealing bar, drives the products from the loading area towards the sealing area. Then a transversal sealing-bar (that has a pneumatic movement and temperature is electronically controlled) cuts and seals the film.
At this point the wrapped product enters the tunnel for shrinking. It’s ideal for high outputs.
- LATERAL automatic feeding
- Sealing time electronically adjustable
- Sealing-bar with two sealing blades and one teflon-coated cutting blade controlled by electronic thermo-regulator ; pneumatic movement
- Product detected by a system of photo-eyes
- the wrapped product stays on a plate behind the sealing area till the outcoming wrapped product pushes it onto the tunnel belt conveyor that is always running
- In-line in-feed belt conveyor running with fixed speed
- Tunnel steel zinc-coated mesh belt conveyor
- Tunnel air heating by finned resistances controlled by an electronic thermo-regulator
Closed and forced air circulation with air flow adjustable by flaps in order to have the best shrinking
- Cooling fan at the tunnel exit included
- Internal tunnel parts made by steel zinc-coated
- External powder painting
- Double-rolls system with motorized top and bottom film-unwinding